Need help? Call 503-388-3888
Hours of Operation:
Hours of Operation for Cleaning Services:
Every day from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Hours of Operation for Security Services:
In an emergency, call 9-1-1 for an immediate response.
Non-emergency calls to Portland Police, call 503-823-3333.
Property owners within the district pay a fee to raise money that supplements publicly-financed services for neighborhood improvement including cleaning, security, market research and retail advocacy.
The Downtown Portland Clean & Safe district is a 213-block enhanced service area in Downtown Portland. District boundaries are:
- At the South end of the district, starting at Naito Parkway and SW Harrison St., heading West to SW 4th Ave.
- Turning North along SW 4th Ave. to SW Market St.
- Turning West along SW Market St. to SW 9th Ave.
- Turning North along SW 9th Ave. to SW Salmon St.
- Turning West along SW Salmon St. to SW 11th Ave.
- Turning North along SW 11th Ave. to W Burnside
- Turning East along W Burnside to NW 9th Ave.
- Turning North along NW 9th Ave. to NW Hoyt St.
- Turning East along NW Hoyt St. to NW Broadway
- Turning North along NW Broadway to NW Lovejoy St.
- Turning East along NW Lovejoy St. to NW Naito Parkway
- Returning along NW Naito Parkway heading South the entire length back to SW Harrison St.
The Downtown Portland Clean & Safe District funds:
- Downtown Portland Clean & Safe Program, which provides cleaning, security and visitor information.
- Downtown Retail Program, which focuses on market research, retail advocacy, and marketing and communications.
2022 Annual Impact Report
Our key accomplishments from last year.
Meet the individuals committed to overseeing the Downtown Portland Clean & Safe District, and its essential programs and services.
There are many ways to support the work of Downtown Portland Clean & Safe. If you are a downtown restaurateur, hotelier or retailer, consider joining our Downtown Retail Council. Or, if you want to lend your voice to help impact public policy priorities consider joining the Central City Standing Committee.
ENHANCED SERVICE DISTRICTS (ESD)
Collectively Downtown Portland Clean & Safe, Central Eastside Together, and Go Lloyd ESD serve and support Portland’s central city. From local shops to restaurants, hotels to music and art venues, these three ESDs create vibrant and economically healthy districts by supporting the people who live, work and play in the districts.