As we get closer to the May 3 launch of the Restaurant Revitalization Fund (RRF) grant program, the Oregon Restaurant & Lodging Association (ORLA), along with the National Restaurant Association want to make sure restaurants have every resource to be prepared. As a reminder, registrations for the application will begin this Friday, April 30, at 6 a.m. PST and applications will officially open on Monday, May 3, at 9 a.m. PST.
Two new documents have been released, an updated FAQ and step-by-step guide, as well as the recording from today’s webinar with the National Restaurant Association and the Small Business Administration (SBA). Here’s a list of resources to help you get prepared:
- All-new FAQ on the RRF (pdf)
- Step-by-step guide on how to fill out the RRF application
- RRF Joint Webinar recording from 4-29-2021
- RRF Joint Webinar presentation deck from 4-29-2021
- RRF home page and resources
- SBA sample application form 3172
- SBA program details and technical guidance
The National Restaurant Association also has an online library of webinars they’ve held with the SBA that breaks down the RRF program and explains what applicants need to know.
The Small Business Administration – Portland District Office is hosting a couple information sessions May 4 and 6 online; click here for webinar details and to register.