It is The Downtown Marketing Initiative’s policy to treat any personally identifiable information submitted via our web site as strictly confidential.
The Downtown Marketing Initiative does not make your personal information available to third parties for any reason, except to fulfill requests made by you and / or your company. However, The Downtown Marketing Initiative may use the information you provide to inform you directly about information, products or services that may be of interest to you.
The Downtown Marketing Initiative employs the use of various forms for purposes including, but not limited to:
The Downtown Marketing Initiative maintains an e-mail newsletter to provide valuable information to our partners, customers and other individuals that intentionally request such information. Users must opt in to any of our e-newsletters, and any information collected in the subscription process is kept purely confidential and is never shared with or sold to any third party.
All of our e-newsletters include links in the footer of the e-mail for managing all aspects of your subscription, including the ability to globally unsubscribe from such communications.
This web site uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the web site analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the web site (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the web site, compiling reports on web site activity for web site operators and providing other services relating to web site activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
* posting content that seeks to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
* publishing, posting, distributing or disseminating any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, misleading or unlawful material or information;
* posting content that is promotional or commercial in nature and/or not relevant to visitors (at the Downtown Marketing Initiative’s sole discretion);
* posting excessively;
* uploading or attaching files that contain software or other material for which you do not own or have the express right to use;
* uploading or attaching files that contain viruses, corrupted files, spyware or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer;
* deleting any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded;
* falsifying the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
Your License to the Downtown Marketing Initiative
Any communications or material of any kind that you e-mail, post, or transmit through the Downtown Marketing Initiative’s social media channels, including, questions, comments, suggestions, and other data and information will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. By posting, you grant the Downtown Marketing Initiative a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, world-wide, irrevocable license to reproduce, transmit, display, disclose, and otherwise use your communications.
The Downtown Marketing Initiative will, wherever possible, provide appropriate credits for images and videos.